45% Pakistanis say there is a high chance an incident if anyone has to walk at nightJuly 9, 2014
Islamabad: According to a Gilani Research Foundation Survey carried out by Gallup Pakistan, 45% Pakistanis say there is a high chance an incident will take place if anyone in their neighbourhood has to walk for a mile or two at night.
A nationally representative sample of adult men and women, across the four provinces was asked, “If anyone in your neighbourhood has to walk for a mile or two at night, then what are the chances that a bad incident will take place?” Responding to this, 45% said a high chance, 42% said very little chance and 13% said no chance at all.
The study was released by Gilani Foundation and carried out by Gallup Pakistan, the Pakistani affiliate of Gallup International. The recent survey was carried out among a sample of 2679 men in rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country, during May 19, 2014 – May 26, 2014. Error margin is estimated to be approximately ± 2-3 per cent at 95% confidence level.
The post 45% Pakistanis say there is a high chance an incident if anyone has to walk at night appeared first on Pakistan Press International.