Fire erupts in shopping centre

March 17, 2016 Off By Web Desk

KARACHI: A shopping centre caught fire in Saddar area of the metropolis on Friday morning.

Fire brigade sources informed that the fire broke out at 1st floor in a Shah Jahan Shopping Centre situated near Empress Market in Saddar. The fire engulfed goods worth millions of rupees.

On Information, fire tenders and rescue teams rushed to the spot and extinguished the fire within one hour. Fire brigade spokesmen said that the cause of the fire was electric short-circuit. No human casualties were reported in the incident.