KSE schedule for calendar year eventsJanuary 18, 2015
Karachi: Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) Monday thanked all the capital market stakeholders for joining hands in undertaking the first of its kind, nationwide investor education program which helped generation of 28K new UINs during CY-2014, Investor Awareness Seminar were held in Karachi, Lahore, Hyderabad, Badin, Faisalabad, and Mithi.
A KSE release said we are grateful to the Securities and Exchange Commission, Central Depositary Company of Pakistan, National Clearing Company of Pakistan, Pakistan Mercantile Exchange, as well as leading Brokerage houses and Asset Management Companies that supported and sponsored, Pakistan’s most effective and consistent Investor Awareness Generation Campaign.
In order to ensure transparency and a level playing field for all market participants, it released the schedule of KSE events for the calendar year 2015. TREC Holders, Asset Management companies Investor Relation Functions of Listed Companies and other Financial Institutions are encouraged to partner with KSE in any of the program on a first come first serve basis. Given below are basis for program allocations:
1. Entities seeking program allocation will be required to contribute in the event costs on either 100% or 50% basis.
2. In case the program is sponsored on 50% cost sharing basis, the Exchange can allocate rest of the sponsorship to some other entity.
3. The leads generated during the programs will be handed over to sponsors in consideration of their program cost contribution ratio
4. Program Management activities including but not limited to Invitation Printing, Guests Management, Documentation of Guests and supply of lead to sponsors shall be KSE’s obligation.
5. The sponsors will be allowed to make 30 minutes each presentation and have stalls at the event to attract new clients.
6. Each Program will be formatted as such that it equally allocates time to sponsoring institution.
The TREC Holding Members and other institutions seeking registrations in the upcoming program are requested to register their interest by sending e-mails at email@example.com