NAB (KP) freezes further properties worth millions of rupees of Afzal KhaliqJune 22, 2015
Peshawar: In a recent proceeding, Director General NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mr. Shahzad Saleem ordered freezing of properties of accused Afzal Khaliq alias Double Shah of A.K. Forex Private Limited Wah Cantt, who, in the garb of Islamic mode of financing i.e. Mudariba / Musharika Business allegedly cheated public at large and looted billions of rupees from innocent people fraudulently through his network of agents. The geography of the affectees ranges from remote area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to central Punjab.
Further investigation in the subject case unearthed below mentioned properties owned by Afzal Khaliq, in name of one Rehman Uddin of District Hangu (Benamidar of Afzal Khaliq). Which were freezed by the Director General NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and were duly confirmed by Accountability Court Peshawar on 20th June, 2015.
1. 26 Kanal 19 Marla Land situated in Mahal Bhuighar, Tehsil Hasanabdal, District Attock.
2. 143 Kanal 09 Marla Land situated in Mahal Jahandad, Tehsil Hasanabdal, District Attock.
Interim reference No. 1/2015, of claim amounting Rs.7.75 Billion against the accused and his 5 x co-accused including Sibtul Hassan Gallani alias Double Shah of Punjab has already been filed in the Accountability Court Peshawar and is under trail in Accountability Court No. 4, Peshawar. It is pertinent to mention that NAB Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have already freezed below mentioned properties in the same case.
1. Multan Edible Oil Extraction Limited, an oil extraction company in Bahawalpur comprising of 120 Kanal Land.
2. 31 Kanal and 12 Marla land in Rawalpindi & Taxila.
3. 795 Kanal and 1 Marla Land in Rajanpur, Punjab Province.
4. 57 Kanal and 14 Marla land in Sailkot in name of Mohammad Naveed Akhtar, banamidar and co-accused.