One electrocuted, two drug addicts found deadJune 1, 2015
KARACHI: A man was electrocuted, and two drug addicts were found as dead from different areas of metropolis on Tuesday.
As per the rescue sources, a 26-year-old man, Jamil, son of Bashir Ali, died due to electric shock near Attock Hotel in Mehmoodabad Number 6. The body was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre Hospital for medico-legal formalities.
Meanwhile, 30-year-old unidentified male drug user was found dead. The rescue team found the body near Zakan Stop in Malir-Khokhrapar area. The body was shifted to mortuary.
Separately, a 45-year-old unidentified man also died to excessive use of drugs. He was found as dead by the rescue team near the traffic signal of Karachi Cantt Railway Station. The body was shifted to the mortuary.