Two siblings die of poisonous gas

September 27, 2015 Off By Web Desk

LARKANA: Two minor siblings died of inhaling some poisonous substance at their house in Shahdadkot in the wee hours on Monday.

According to details two children of one Mohammad Yaqoob Kamboh, 10-months Mohammad Ayan, and 5-years Asiya inhaled some poisonous thing while they were sleeping in their room and their condition deteriorated.

Both were shifted to Paeds Medicine Department of Chandka Medical College Hospital on Monday morning where they expired. The bodies were handed over to heirs after medico-legal formalities.

Separately, 40-year Mohammad Ramzan Abro, resident of Nazar Muhalla, Larkana, was electrocuted in his house on Monday noon.

He was rushed to Casualty of Chandka Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.