Youth’s 70% body burnt due to electric currentJuly 7, 2015
LARKANA: Youth’s 70% body burnt due to electric current in village Hazoori Sangi near here on Wednesday.
Samiullah Sangi, aged 20, was repairing his house’s power supply line when he recieved electric shocks. He was rushed to Chandka Medical College Hospital, where surgery department doctors examined him and said that 70% of his body had been burnt. His condition was stated to be critical.
His relatives were advised to shift him to Burns Ward in Karachi without loss of time as the same ward is non-functional in Larkana since last several years and all burn patients are always shifted to the capital of Sindh for which the Sindh government has done nothing to make it functional.