Saudi forces intercept Houthi-fired missile over JazanSeptember 3, 2018
The Saudi Royal Air Defense Forces on Sunday intercepted a ballistic missile launched by Houthi militias targeting the southern city of Jazan.
Col. Turki Al-Maliki, spokesman of the Coalition Forces to restore legitimacy in Yemen, said that the missile was launched from Saada governorate of Yemen to target civilian areas.
At 7.27 p.m. the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces spotted the launch of the missile heading toward Jazan and successfully intercepted and destroyed it. There were no casualties in the attack, Al-Maliki said, adding that Houthi militias have so far fired 185 ballistic missiles toward the Kingdom.
Source: International Islamic News Agency